This page has moved to a new address.

Snack Taxi Review

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Snack Taxi Review

Monday, September 12, 2011

Snack Taxi Review

Okay so with school starting back, Presley takes her lunch on the "yucky lunch" days and I've been going through 2 plastic baggies everyone of those days and it's starting to bug me! I then saw a cute little answer to my problem - SnackTAXI!!

SnackTAXI's mission is to create fun and friendly items that make it easy for everyone to move their food in sustainable style! 

SnackTAXIs are machine washable and all materials are free of lead, phthalates and BPA.  The SnackTAXI is made from cotton which is manufactured in Korea, nylon is manufactured in Taiwan, and all of our products are manufactured in the rural Massachusetts workshop.
.
The approximate measurements for SnackTAXI products are as follows:
  • Snack Sack: 6"W x 4.5"H
  • Sandwich Sack: 7.5"W x 6"H
  • Lunch Sack: 10"W x 11"H w/ a 3" bottom
  • Twice As Nice Napkin: 8" W x 14" L
  • Bulk/Produce Bag: 10"W (20" circumference opening) x 18" L
SnackTAXI's are super easy to care for as well.  It's anything goes when it comes to washing your SnackTAXI. They can be machine washed (we recommend unscented detergent) and dried or simply rinsed with water and air dried. As with anything that gets washed, they will last longer with hand washing and air drying, but they are quite durable any way you wash them!  It is also recommend emptying them after each use to prevent food oils from being absorbed by the fabric, which happens over time.
SnackTAXI's are sold in stores, check out SnackTAXI and enter your city to find a store near you.  SnackTAXI's can also be purchased online.  The price is determined based on the size of your snack bag.

I received two SnackTAXI's for the sole purpose of this review and they worked perfectly for Presley's lunch sandwich and chips.  I have to say I was a little worried about how it would stay closed and such, but I was really impressed.  The velcro fastener held together, Presley said, and that her sandwich was great. 

I love the idea of getting to use these SnackTaxis and then throwing them in the wash!  I know I've found the answer to my ziploc bag issue.  For this frugal Mom, these SnackTAXI's get an A+ from me. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home