This page has moved to a new address.

Mixbook Review

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Mixbook Review

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mixbook Review


Do you ever need that perfect card for either a birthday party or Christmas card?  Well, I had the opportunity to review Mixbook's 5x7 Custom Card/Invitation/Announcements and they turned out GREAT!

I couldn't figure out what to get printed because we don't have a current family photo to go ahead and get Christmas cards, so I thought, well Presley will need Valentine's Day cards, so I made her some personalized cards.



The Mixbook website was very easy to use and the cards shipped out within a few days.  When they arrived I was extremely impressed at how clear and crisp the photograph looked.  These cards are so stink'n cute too.

Presley is already excited about handing them out on Valentine's Day!  Mixbook also provides these 5X7 Customized Cards for wedding invitations, bridal showers, save-the-date, birth announcements, etc.   Just about anything you can think to put on a card, you can use Mixbook to make it.

You can head over to Mixbook and get started now.  Pricing depends on which card and amount you desire, but the price will not bust the bank!

Mixbook is also on Facebook & Twitter - stop by a visit today!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

8 Comments:

At September 4, 2011 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Debs Dealz said...

Hi there, Debs Dealz stopping in to say hi from a hop. We already follow each other, so lets like each other on Facebook!

http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

if you could, like me on FB while you're there! Thanks!!!

 
At September 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Smash Bravo Team said...

I am trying to enter one of your giveaways but can not see your GFC button and its the mandatory entry.

 
At September 4, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Alex and Michelle said...

New follower from SSS!
Would love to have you follow back!
http://whatthesemommiesthink.blogspot.com

 
At September 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM , Blogger DHidey said...

New follower via GFC and Facebook! Following from the Alexa blog hop. I love Mixbooks! I have some great books from them already!

 
At September 5, 2011 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Valerie @ My-2-cents said...

Hello I am visiting from Not So Moody Monday. I am a new GFC follower. Please visit and follow me back at My 2 Cents

Thank you. Have a blessed weekend.

 
At September 5, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Blogger PebblesGood said...

Hey there! I'm a new follower from Not so Moody Monday blog hop. I'd love it if you'd stop by and follow me back. http://agigglesaysitall.blogspot.com/

 
At September 6, 2011 at 6:43 AM , Blogger AngelaK said...

I gave my mom a Mixbook a few years ago. It brought tears to her eyes. And mine. Its a great gift if you want to get give something from the heart.

New follower from Good Friends Just Click blog hop. Feel free to stop on by! http://edgeofinsane.blogspot.com

 
At September 6, 2011 at 4:35 PM , Blogger GSS said...

Great Blog, I am following you from the hop. I hope you can check me out too.
http://granitestatesavers.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home