This page has moved to a new address.

Journey Gym Week #2

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Journey Gym Week #2

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Journey Gym Week #2

Okay so I'm in week #2 of working out with my Journey Gym...and I'm presently surprised!! My body was actually sore from just the 10 minute a day workout...I had that "hard to sit on potty" muscle aches - it's a GREAT ache though - it means it's WORKING!!


I wanted to show you some photos of my Journey Gym and the DVD workout plans are awesome as well...I didn't know if it was going to give me a great workout, but oh yes it does and I'm on the easiest pull band....check in again with my Journey Gym Journey next week..




REMEMBER: Journey Gym has offered one lucky winner their own Journey Gym during the Coupon Cabin's giveaway (see sidebar for information)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home