This page has moved to a new address.

Journey Gym Challenge Day #1

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Journey Gym Challenge Day #1

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Journey Gym Challenge Day #1


Okay, so many of you already know that I had baby Hank 6 months ago and at first I lost quite a bit of my baby weight, but since then 10 more pounds have come back upon me. With my first pregnancy, Presley, I gained about 80-100 pounds and have not really been able to get that weight off due to non-exercise and eating habits...before I got pregnant with Hank I was down to 209 and now I'm back up to 220!! This is completely unacceptable to me -so I contacted Journey Gym and today was Day #1 of my self-challenge.




I started with the 10 minute workout and let me tell you - I'm sweating like a pig and I'm pretty close to muscle failure in my shoulders. I'm going to do the 10 minute workout every other day and the 20 minute workout the other days at least 5 times a week and report my progress to you!

Journey Gym has also been generous enough to offer this complete compact gym (a $245 value) as my giveaway in the Coupon Cabin's 25 Dayz of Giveaways!


From August 22, 2011

3 Comments:

At September 16, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Ms POSH said...

Stopping by from the Friday Hops to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/09/12447.html

 
At September 16, 2011 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Missy L said...

Yay for you being motivated to do this. I know that's not easy

 
At September 16, 2011 at 8:41 PM , OpenID jenni863 said...

Hi, Im a new follower from Weekend Blog Hop, loving the blog! I would love to invite you to follow me, J'S REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS
Thanks so much! have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home