This page has moved to a new address.

Christmas Wrapping Frugal Style

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Christmas Wrapping Frugal Style

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Christmas Wrapping Frugal Style


Many of you may think I'm insane to already be wrapping Christmas presents, but they have started piling up so I figured I'd go ahead and start wrapping...Here are some pictures of my wrapping so far...



Did I spend alot on fancy wrapping paper and bows, OH NO!! I've been collecting comics from my Sunday papers and I'm using them for my wrapping paper...I've also learned how to make bows and I have to say - I'm pretty impressed with myself.

I love to keep my Christmas wrapping paper looking the same each year and I'm stoked about using comics!! I think their CUTE!!



From August 22, 2011

6 Comments:

At September 22, 2011 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

What a great ideas. Good for you on the headstart on x-mas gifts. I am a new follower please follow me back at lefthandedideas.com

 
At September 22, 2011 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Coming by from the Blog Hop! That's it, I'm never buy gift wrap again! I love this idea with the bow, it actually makes it look great!
I look forward to reading your blog. Please follow back :)
http://onemomsmoxie.blogspot.com/

 
At September 22, 2011 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Scrappy Sugar Girl said...

Cute! Do you have a bow making tutorial?

 
At September 22, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Working Mommy said...

what a wonderful idea!! it makes such cute wrapping paper!

wm

 
At September 23, 2011 at 4:16 AM , Blogger Mom Blog Society said...

Hi, I'm the owner of Mom Blog Society. I've been reading your blog and would love to feature you on our site. I think our members would enjoy visiting your blog. Please contact me on Mom Blog Society so that we can discuss featuring your awesome blog.
http://momblogsociety.com

 
At September 24, 2011 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Missy L said...

I love this idea! And agree, we need a bow-making tutorial :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home