This page has moved to a new address.

Christmas Gift Deals!!!!

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Christmas Gift Deals!!!!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Christmas Gift Deals!!!!


I know it's only September, but WOW !!  There has been awesome deals right now and I've already gotten over $350 worth of gifts for only $60 thus far...

I'm so stinking excited!  My budget is $200 for my entire Christmas purchases and I'm right on track...here are some GREAT finds I've gotten from blogger friends:

Remote Helicopter for only $20 ($130 value)
Hello Kitty (Nice) Watch $4.00 ($40 value)
Wii game for only $8.49 ($24.99 value)

Amazon is HOT right now as well as other deal sites...check it out!

Also there are MANY flash giveaways going on for PayPal and Amazon GC....link up and WIN!!



puFrom August 22, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home