This page has moved to a new address.

BlogHer 2012 Sponsorship - Do You Want to Sponsor Me

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: BlogHer 2012 Sponsorship - Do You Want to Sponsor Me

Monday, September 26, 2011

BlogHer 2012 Sponsorship - Do You Want to Sponsor Me


I'm so excited to attend the my 1st ever Blogher conference which is New York in August 2012 and I’d love to have you sponsor me! I’m seeking family friendly companies to sponsor me from now until after Blogher, which will be August 2012. If you would like a media kit for our latest numbers, please email me at amy_hollingsworth@sbcglobal.net and place BlogHer 2012 Sponsorship in the title. Funds from sponsorship will be allocated towards:

Travel to NY
Lodging in NY
Food while in NY

Tickets to the conference

I have different sponsorship packages they are listed below. 

Trump Sponsor ($1,000+):  This sponsorship category includes 1 year of advertising on my blog with your choice of banner size and location. I will also write a monthly blog post during this year featuring any topic you prefer (example - products, deals, etc.) with links to your site ad social media pages.  All blog posts are amplified using Triberr.  I will also be making a Couponing & Reviewing in Texas t-shirt and bag to wear and carry at the conference and will place your logo on the t-shirt and on my bag.


Boardwalk Sponsor ($500+): This sponsorship category includes 6 months of advertising on my blog with a 130×130 ad space with your choice of ad site on my blog.  I will also write a monthly blog post during this year featuring any topic you prefer (example - products, deals, etc.) with links to your site ad social media pages.  All blog posts are amplified using Triberr.  I will also be making a Couponing & Reviewing in Texas t-shirt and bag to wear and carry at the conference and will place your logo on the t-shirt and on my bag.

Apple Sponsor ($250+): This sponsorship category includes 3 months of advertising on my blog with a 130×130 ad space with your choice of ad site on my blog.  I will also write a monthly blog post during this year featuring any topic you prefer (example - products, deals, etc.) with links to your site ad social media pages.  All blog posts are amplified using Triberr.  I will also be making a Couponing & Reviewing in Texas t-shirt and bag to wear and carry at the conference and will place your logo on the t-shirt and on my bag.


Are you interested in sponsoring me for the BlogHer conference? Have questions? E-mail me at amy_hollingsworth@sbcglobal.net

From August 22, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home