This page has moved to a new address.

Appliance Art - Instant Chalkboard

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Appliance Art - Instant Chalkboard

Monday, September 12, 2011

Appliance Art - Instant Chalkboard

If you have a child like mine who is obsessed with "Good Luck Charlie" then you have seen the Chalkboard refrigerator and wall on this show. My daugher is wanting one of these BADLY!!!
Appliance art is offering readers of Couponing & Reviewing in Texas 30% off their entire purchase when you use the following code: COUPONTEXAS30.

I'm also trying to get Presley a free Chalkboard wall - I need 5 purchases using this code and viola!

From August 22, 2011

4 Comments:

At September 12, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Working Mommy said...

That is very cool!!

WM

 
At September 12, 2011 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Mom Fashion World said...

I don't watch that show.
I guess my son is still too young to watch it.
All he wants is about Lightning McQueen.

P.S. I'm your follower already. Keep in touch!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Happy said...

I like watching that show with my little girl and love the fridge! I hope you get your wall and if you do I hope we'll get pictures.

BTW, I'm here from the Hump Day hop. And I'm skipping the GFC but I fanned you on FB so I can keep up with you.

Hope you'll come by and see me sometime at http://chunkychicksrecipes.blogspot.com

Have a great day from one Texas gal to another!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Blogger TigerEyes2001 said...

I'll definitely have to look into this. Honestly, I love Good Luck, Charlie as much as my daughter does. That is the cutest show! And I think the fridge is pretty cool! :)
New follower from the Thirsty Thursday blog hop! Please follow back. Thanks! :)
http://tigereyes2001reviews.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home