This page has moved to a new address.

SHMILY Coins

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: SHMILY Coins

Thursday, August 4, 2011

SHMILY Coins




I recently was given the opportunity to review these SHMILY Coins and I have to say that I love the whole concept behind them.  These coins were created by Laura Hammond and her husband as a way of showing the people in your life how much you love them

These coins are meant to bring love and show support from those you love.  SHMILY was created after the death of Laura's husband's grandmother and she saw this on her bouquest of flowers..SHMILY..it showed the committment and love those two people shared in their lives.  Upon making these coins the Hammond's have enjoyed nuturing their own marriage with the sharing of this coin.

On vacation my daughter bought me a rubber bracelet that says simply "Love."  I asked her what it was for and she said "so that you know you are always loved."  I was so touched by the idea of this and when I saw these coins I had to check them out...I know for us we go through our daily lives and may forget sometimes to fully show our love to our family, this little coin can always remind us to do that as well as comfort those who are feeling down by perhaps find this coin on their pillow.

I love the concept of this coin and can't wait to continue to share this with my family....

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

To Purchase:

You can purchase SHMILY coins by logging onto SHMILYcoins.com. The coins are ranged in prices depending on the amounts ordered








Sponsored by Tomoson.com

1 Comments:

At August 5, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger dj Goddessa of Funk Sanctum Radio said...

Hello Texas Coupons,

I am here, thanks to the Alexa Hop and the wonderful people who host it, and your newest follower through GFC and Networked Blogs. I love your design and am very impressed with your Google PR! Please, visit me at your convenience and have a great weekend.

Love,
Me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home