This page has moved to a new address.

Rimmel Eye Shadow Only $.49

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Rimmel Eye Shadow Only $.49

Friday, August 5, 2011

Rimmel Eye Shadow Only $.49

Oh yes, you heard me right, $.49 for Rimmel eye shadow...one of my best stockpiled items is make-up - even though I'm a SAHM and don't wear it that much, I love to have it when I do...and getting makeup at this dirt cheap of a price, you can't beat it....here's the scenario I've got


Rimmel Eye Shadow @ Target are $2.49
Final Price:  $.49


6 Comments:

At August 5, 2011 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

That's a great deal!

Thanks for stopping by the Feelin' Fab blog hop :)

 
At August 5, 2011 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Thrifty Ninja said...

Returning the love from Follow Me Friday! Thanks for stopping by! :)

 
At August 5, 2011 at 11:16 AM , Blogger The Bargain Whore said...

This is a super cute blog...this is my first time on here. love it! thanks:)

 
At August 5, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger HallofFameMoms said...

Hi! Found you via the Flip Flop Alexa Hop and that Rimmel IS a great deal. I was also reading your About page and you have a beautiful family- I'm sorry for the loss of your baby boy. I look forward to getting to know ya better ;)

 
At August 5, 2011 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Inspiring You To Save! said...

Great find! Thanks for stopping by the Flip Flop Alexa Hop. I'm stopping by to show some love. Hope to see you next week. :)

Inspiring You 2 Save

 
At August 6, 2011 at 5:34 AM , Blogger Easy-2-Save said...

What a great deal you found! I am a new follower from the blog hop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home