This page has moved to a new address.

Review of Bryton Pick

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Review of Bryton Pick

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Review of Bryton Pick





About:

BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet.  It is designed, developed and tested by dental professionals.  The solution for on-the-go or alternative for those that are unable to floss
Made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder
Blunt cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss (0.0019")
Review:
 
I'm a toothpick addict..and I was very excited to recieve and use this product.  Once used I found that it did clean my teeth well, but I wouldn't use it again.  The product for me was hard to use and left a very metallic taste in my mouth the rest of the day.  Although the Bryton Pick was good at cleaning I found that even my mouth was sore after using it.  I know this review has some positives and negatives, but please feel free to try this product for yourself.  The sensitivity could have been just me.
 
 
Re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistand stainless steel).
Cleanse with napking or water. Store in its cary-pouch.

5 Comments:

At August 13, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Camille said...

Looks like a cool product! Found you on the Blog Hop and I am your newest follower! I would love to have you stop by and visit our blog if you want to! We also have a link party going on this weekend if you want to come link up your blog!
Have a great weekend!
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

 
At August 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Holly Ann said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to link up with the "What I Love About Me!" blog hop this week!

I really liked this product when I got to use/review it - luckily I didn't seem to have the problems you did.

I hope you have a wonderful week! :)

 
At August 15, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger gkbccb said...

Visiting you from the Alexa Hop over at A Helicopter Mom! Would love it if you'd visit and follow & comment for me back! I am hosting a Locomotion of Giving contest you can pay to participate and it will start December 1st and end on Christmas Eve. I will start promoting it Sept 1st! There are packages you can pay to promote your social media (Twitter, Blog, Facebook!) It will be 5$ for single entry method, 9$ for two, and 13 for all three! The cash prize depends on how many people particpate. The winner will be awarded with an Amazon gift card. You are welcome to enter too, of course. If you know anyone that would like to enter with you, and be promoted please pass the info on! Just comment on the blog, facebook or DM me on twitter to tell me your interested. (Please leave your email address, there will be a 2$ non-refundable signup fee, that will be discounted from your cost later. IE if you want one social media boost and you pay the 2$ signup fee, you will owe 3$ later and so forth.) I am compiling a list and will send invoices on Nov 20th will be the last day to signup! You may also contact me via my blog @ Locomotion of Expressions where it says "Contact" underneath the header! Thanks so much! Hope you'll visit us, even if you choose not to particpate. Am now following you!

 
At August 15, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Blogger LaVonne @ Long Wait said...

This was one of the first products I reviewed on my blog :) Brings back memories.

I am visiting today from the Alexa hop. It is nice to "meet" you. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Stop by and say hello anytime at my blog, Long Wait For Isabella . Blessings!

 
At August 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Blogger LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Hi there. I am your newest follower from the hop. Check out my blog at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home