This page has moved to a new address.

Montagne Jeunesse Review

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Montagne Jeunesse Review

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Review



When I was a teenager (and we won't say how long ago this was) I LOVED to put either mud masks or peel masks on my face!  I love the way my face felt clean and tight after the mask did it's job.  Well I'm a little (just a little) older than those teenage years and I haven't thought of putting a facial mask on my face in years, that is why I was so excited to review Montagne Jeunesse face scrubs and masks.


These masks were awesome.  After using the Aromotherapy Relaxing mask my face felt revitalized and clean.  The mask was to be put on after cleansing your face and left on for about 15 minutes and I can tell you this mask gets tight, but your skin feels to rejuventated after the mask is taken off.

These products fragrance is not real strong so you won't have tons of chemicals for those with sensitive skin.  These masks caused no breakouts on my and usually after these types of treatments, I break out.

If your looking for an expensive way in tightening up and cleaning your face, Montagne Jeunesse products are for you.  You can purchase these products at Neoteric Cosmetics for $2.25.

From August 22, 2011
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home