This page has moved to a new address.

Monkey T-Shirt Review

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Monkey T-Shirt Review

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Monkey T-Shirt Review




I got the pleasure of receiving a Monkey T-Shirt from T-Shirt Printing.net and let me tell you this is a super cute t-shirt.  Being a woman of a bigger chest size, t-shirts don't usually flatter that type of figure, however the Monkey T-Shirt fit really well and was super comfortable.  The placement of the graphic is very flattering to a woman's figure. 

The sizing of the t-shirts run a little big, so make sure you order a size smaller than you normally wear.  I received many compliments on the Monkey T-Shirt about how cute the graphic was as well as what a good quality the shirt seemed to be.

I love this shirt!!!!  Navigate over to T Shirt Printing.Net and check out the others available.  If you are in need of graphic tees, this is the site to choose.

Buy:

To purchase the Monkey T-Shirt or any other graphic tee, logon to TShirtPrinting.net and get yours.  Prices vary based on graphic and amounts ordered.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comhttp://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM621df6a7a3377f22b1ae3afc962c3f68">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



6 Comments:

At August 18, 2011 at 3:50 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Thanks for stopping by and linking up at blogging buddies thursday.. I'm following you back!

 
At August 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM , Blogger KerrieLynn said...

Just joined the Thursday's Friends Cafe Blog Hop and am your newest follower! Please stop on by if you get the chance....

~KerrieLynn
http://KLsCupboard.com
KLs Cupboard on Facebook
KLs Cupboard on Twitter

 
At August 18, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

I'm stopping by from Helicopter Mom's Alexa Hop. You can find me here: http://www.meldreamsoften.com

 
At August 18, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Latin Coupon Queen said...

New follower from Just Cuz Hop! Have a great Day! :0)

 
At August 18, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Blogger LinkiesContestLinkies said...

Heya I am already following you just letting others know I have a free link list for giveaways on my main page. If you would ever like to list em free please do. Very easy to do using the simply linked form on the Right hand side.

Take Care
Kevin from http://linkiescontestlinkies.blogspot.com

 
At August 18, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Menopausal New Mom said...

Thanks for joining our blog hop. Hope you made lots of friends. I dropped by to say Hello and to follow you back.

Happy thursday!
Deb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home