This page has moved to a new address.

Inky Trail News Review

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Inky Trail News Review

Friday, August 19, 2011

Inky Trail News Review



About Inky Trail News:

Inky Trail News is a magazine-sized snail mail newsletter published since 1992. Inky Trail News is dedicated to friendship via letter writing for women of all ages (and a few men too!)

Inky Trail News is a 20 page newsletter full of friendship and fun. We print oodles of pen pal ads like other pen pal newsletters, but we also print pen pal articles.  We publish pals memories and articles, written by pals for pals, on penpalling and oodles of topics -- AND we print the pals address, postal and/or email, with the article.

Inky Trail News as one big newsletter round robin, full of letters and stories, sharing life and caring about one another, from a variety of folks worldwide.

Whether you enjoy postal mail, email, round robins, or tape/voice pen pals, I think you'll find lotsa friendship here!

Review:
I received this newsletter today from Inky Trail News and I have to tell you it is not what I expected.  Inky Trail News was about a 20 pages of pen pal writers sharing the ongoings of their lives, prayer requests, etc.  I would have to say that to me it was a snail mail Facebook!  The pen pal writers are subscribed to Inky Trail News to find pen pals and meet new friends. 

I had some doubts about the quality or members, but I have to say that Inky Trail works daily to ensure that all subscribers are communicating with safe and "for real" pen pal seekers.  Anyone found to be inappropriate will be removed from the newsletter.  That gave me more assurance of the legitimacy of Inky Trail News.  If you really love to read and write, you would love Inky Trail News.

Costs:

The subscription costs ranges from length of subscription.  Logon to Inky Trail News to check out the pricing and different types of pen pal groups.

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2011 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Oriana from Mommyhood's Diary said...

Hello! First time I visit your blog ... I am your newest followers from Blog-Hop! . I hope you get some time to stop by my blog and follow me back through GFC.
I look forward to know you better through your blog ... Have great weekend!

http://mommyhoodsdiary.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home