This page has moved to a new address.

Fun Weekend for my Reviewer Presley

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Fun Weekend for my Reviewer Presley

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fun Weekend for my Reviewer Presley



Well my #1 reviewer took this weekend off and had some SUPER FUN with her MiMi...as you can see by this awesome pic my mom sent me.  No worries, she will be back to reviewing with me after school tomorrow.

Tomorrow we will be reviewing a DVD that helps her learn pre-cursive writing..don't forget to stop back by and check it out!

From August 22, 2011

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2011 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

 
At August 29, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger kenmei said...

Hello!
I’m following you from Monday Monkey GFC Blog Hop
I am a part of the blog hop.
I’m following your site via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter,
Networked Blogs, etc. if applicable!
I hope you had a great weekend!
-Sonia G.
http://moderngirllife.blogspot.com

 
At August 29, 2011 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Nicole Mariana said...

I'm your newest follower! Your blog is super cute! Please check out my newest post:

http://www.romanianprincess.com/2011/08/video-music-awards-2011.html

And don't forget to follow back!

www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home