This page has moved to a new address.

Chevy Traverse Review Starting Oct. 5th

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Chevy Traverse Review Starting Oct. 5th

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chevy Traverse Review Starting Oct. 5th

I just received my confirmation yesterday that I was selected to test drive and review the 2012 Chevrolet Traverse Diamond White!!  I'm so excited!  35 bloggers around the DFW area were selected to test drive the Traverse for 2 weeks and posts reviews throughout that time frame.

I tell you, I've had so much fun doing reviews and I've been receiving some awesome products, and now I get to drive a brand new Traverse for 2 weeks!!


I get to pick the car up during the State Fair of Texas in Dallas on October 5th and I can't wait!!

Stay posted..

From August 22, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home