This page has moved to a new address.

Amy Adele Personal Calling Card Reviews

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Amy Adele Personal Calling Card Reviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Amy Adele Personal Calling Card Reviews



I got the chance to review Amy Adele's Personalized Calling Cards and the only difficult thing about ordering these was deciding what theme to use. 

After looking and looking, I decided to use the Red Christmas Ball Personal Calling Cards has tags for my Christmas Gifts.


Well, Amy Adele's website is super easy to use and the personalization process is easy as well. 

There are numerous fonts and sizes to choose from so that your personalized calling cards are exactly what you want!  After placing my order, the shipment arrived within 4-5 days.  As you can see they are packaged in a super cute little bag and I was very impressed with the quality of the cards. 

The cards are made of quality card stock and the printing and images are great color quality.

You can purchase your own Amy Adele's Personal Calling Cards online and prices are dependant upon type of card and number purchased.

If you are in need of any type of cards, invitations, labels, etc. I would definately logon to Amy Adele's website and order today!

From August 22, 2011
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 Comments:

At August 25, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Kelly @ Stay at Home Trader said...

How CUTE!!!! I am going to have to find these! Love that they are such a great size, and decorative!

I'm here from the Mingle with Us Blog Hop :)

Here's my crazy blog :)
stayathometrader.blogspot.com

 
At August 25, 2011 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Hello!
I started following you from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop - Week 21! I am a part of the blog hop. :)
I'm following your site, Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, Networked Blogs, etc. if applicable!
Have a great weekend!

-Courtney P.
http://couponingcourtney.blogspot.com

 
At August 26, 2011 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Briny said...

I'm a new follower from the, Stalk Hop Friday.
Hope you can check out my page

Briny
http://soberchiclifestyle.blogspot.com/

 
At August 26, 2011 at 7:11 AM , Blogger chubskulit said...

Hi there, found you through Friday Friend Connect. I am now a follower and would be so delighted if you could join any of my blogs. I have multiple blogs so you can choose which one you want to follow, thank you! Have a great weekend.

 
At August 29, 2011 at 7:52 AM , Blogger cricketscts said...

Is the cost better than vistaprint's free ones? The shipping on those is only 5.67. Stopping by to say hello from the Monday Alexa hop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home