This page has moved to a new address.

Almost Halloween Time!!

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Almost Halloween Time!!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Almost Halloween Time!!

Baby Costumes from HalloweenAndCostumes.com

That's right, it's almost Halloween and I can't WAIT!! I LOVE IT!! To our family, Halloween is all about dressing up and trick or treating - nothing creepy..I came across Halloween and Costumes.com and it's a great site. This will be Hank's first Halloween and I think him and Presley are going to have themed costumes..maybe Little BoPeep and her sheep???

If you love it like I do, go here now and check these out!

Halloween and Costumes is also having a "Cutest Baby Photo Contest" through August 31st.. Enter HERE for a chance to win $75 for 1st place, $50 to 2nd, $25 to 3rd. 

Everyone that enters wins something!!!

Well, I got Hank's "Little Monster" costume in and I'll let his picture speak for itself - - is he not the CUTEST monster EVER!!  I couldn't get him to look at the camera because he did not know what was happening.

I have to tell you the customer service at HalloweenandCostumes was terrific.  They responded to my requests and questions and had my product shipped within 24 hours.  When I opened the package it was even cuter (if that is possible) than the picture.  You guys know how that goes sometimes - something (especially Halloween costumes) look so cute on package; and when you open it your completely disappointed...well that is not the case with HalloweenandCostumes, the costume I received is high quality and exceeded my expectations.

If your looking for high quality at reasonable priced costumes for you or your little ones, HalloweenandCostumes is for you!  Presley has already picked out her "Princess Peach" costume.

HalloweenandCostumes has the best infant Halloween costumes and you will not be disappointed, but if you are, the customer service agents are wonderful...here's more pictures of Hank to show off his costume.



10 Comments:

At August 27, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Halloween already?!? Oh I am so not ready for this!

 
At August 27, 2011 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Working Mommy said...

Halloween is my most favorite holiday - I wait for it all year!!

New follower from Sunday blog hop!

WM

 
At August 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Cherished Events said...

I'm so excited for Halloween too:) New follower from Super Stalker Sunday :)

 
At August 27, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Kortney said...

I'm stopping by from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop! Thanks for following my blog and thanks for linking up with us!! I hope you have a great rest of the weekend!!

Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life

 
At August 28, 2011 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Thanks so much for linking up with Super Stalker Sunday hop. There are several wonderful blogs participating this week, you're certain to find a few new favorites!

I look forward to reading more from you!

Your Co-Host,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

P.S. - I've recently switched from blogger to WordPress and had some issues when transferring the GFC widget. I'd really appreciate if you could double check to ensure you're following me!

 
At August 28, 2011 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Marie Anne said...

I miss having little ones around at Halloween. My 'babies' are now 27 and 30 and live in another state, and I'm in a rural area with no Trick or Treaters around. :(

Wandered in via Subscriber Sunday!

 
At August 28, 2011 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Rita VonCoupon said...

Stopping by from the Weekend Alexa Blog Hop!

I've been getting excited for Halloween too! Just had my nephews out yesterday and they were all over the costumes. :D

www.bargaindesire.com

 
At August 29, 2011 at 1:08 AM , Blogger meandmom said...

I can't believe it is almost Halloween already this year is going much too fast.

I am a new GFC follower from the Not So Moody monday blog hop. Visit my daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspot.com) where we talk about anything and everything.

 
At August 29, 2011 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Judy Haughton-James said...

I am from Jamaica but I have relatives and friends in the U.S.A. so I know about Halloween. Actually some Halloween parties are held here also. I hear it is a lot of fun! I am a new Follower. I saw your Blog on Meet Me Monday Blog Hop.

 
At August 29, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Beeb said...

I love Halloween too!

I am a new follower from the Sunday Subscriber blog hop! :)
If you want to check out my blog, you can find my feed here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ContestCorner

Happy Monday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home