This page has moved to a new address.

WOW how an Image of a Killer Changes

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: WOW how an Image of a Killer Changes

Thursday, July 7, 2011

WOW how an Image of a Killer Changes

I just clicked over to HLN Channel to see what they were saying as far as Casey Anthony's sentencing for lying to law enforcement officers and I see that she will only serve 6 more days in jail.  One thing that caught my eye was that now she has all her hair down and making eyes at people and acting completely different than she has been...she shows no grief for the death of her baby girl.  As a mother who has lost a child, I know that when anything has to do with my Gabriel it's truly hard to be witty or funny.

I'm completely disappointed in the justice system in Florida at the not guilty verdict of this woman..I also just heard a juror say that they couldn't not get out of their heads that it was an "accident" not that she didn't do it, but that it was an accident!!!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE...she stated that the Prosecution had alot of circumstantional evidence pointing to the woman but that there were lines that needed to be connected and they only had question marks to fill in those spots and they could not guess...I THINK THESE PEOPLE THEY PICKED ARE IDIOTS!!!  I'm sorry to rant in such a way, but to let a woman who takes her childs life is disgusting....God help me to let this anger go because this woman makes me want to throw up....okay....back to matchups

2 Comments:

At July 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Nancy StylenDecorDeals said...

I think every loving mom feels the same way you do. It's unbelievable. I understand "beyond a reasonable doubt", but to say it was an accident and then the child had duct tape over her mouth and nose is crazy. The jurors also said they weren't told by the prosecution how the baby died. Does chloroform ring a bell? Chloroform + duct tape over the airway = death. The jurors took "beyond a reasonable doubt" to "beyond common sense."
Her day will come!

 
At July 7, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Pamela said...

The thing hardest for me is that she's free to have more children. I struggle with that.

Sweet baby eating his cereal.

New GFC from A Goddess of Frugality.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home