This page has moved to a new address.

Wearing my True Blood fan status proudly

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Wearing my True Blood fan status proudly

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wearing my True Blood fan status proudly

Guest post written by Janna Peterson
You could say that I'm a very devoted fan of True Blood. I'm always there to defend the show any time that anyone says anything bad about it. But I've also done a lot of my homework for the show. I've read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books that are out now and I've even started reading the comic books that they're making based off of the series. I enjoy the books a little more, but I think that I would enjoy just about anything True Blood-related.
I'm always on the lookout for new True Blood stuff too. I was online looking at some info on the makeup that they just came out with when I ran across the site HTTP://ClearWirelessInternetService.com. I though that it sounded good, so I switched over my home internet service to the one that they were selling on there.
I decided that maybe the makeup wasn't for me, even for such a True Blood fan. I've used the same makeup for years now anyway and don't need any more. But if there's anything else that I can read that's coming about in relation to True Blood, I'll definitely be buying that.

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 5:33 PM , Blogger ♥Jennette♥ said...

Great guest post!
Thanks for joining me on Social Parade Follow on Friday on Smart and Trendy Moms , I am a follower and became a liked you on Facebook too! Hope to make you a liker and follower as well! Have a great day...
Jennette
Smart and Trendy Moms
http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

 
At July 28, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Great photos!

I'm a new follower from the Stalk Hop Friday. I'm following you via GFC, Networked Blogs, Facebook & Twitter.

Please follow me back at http://babygiveawaysgalore.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home