This page has moved to a new address.

PR & Review Question????

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: PR & Review Question????

Monday, July 25, 2011

PR & Review Question????



I've seen quite a few blogs since I've been hopping around and I've noticed quite a few that have PR Friendly tabs as well as reviews on products..

I was (1) wondering how you start PR advertising and (2) where to hook up to get the products for review...

I would appreciate any help that anyone would be able to give me....Thanks a Million

If payment is required maybe I could throw some inserts your way

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Southern said...

I was wondering the exact same thing about where to find companies to sponsor reviews, buthe then I found Tomoson.com which is where I received my first opportunity to review a product and also host a giveaway for it which will be posted in the coming weeks. That would be my suggestion. Good Luck!

Stopping in from the Make Your Rank Lower Monday Alexa Blog Hop!

Southern Mama Bri
Ramblings of a Southern Mama

 
At July 25, 2011 at 7:47 PM , OpenID mommyoftwo said...

When you find out let me know, lol I have not had any luck :(

 
At July 25, 2011 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Money Saving Momma said...

Happy to find you from the tues hop! Your blog design is absolutely beautiful! I have a pretty new blog, but have had some great review opportunities from blogsvertise, so check them out! I'd love a follow back at

http://joannasavesmoney.blogspot.com/2011/07/great-steak-debate.html

Thanks and have a blessed week!!

 
At July 25, 2011 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Thanks for linking up with us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home