This page has moved to a new address.

Heaven Is For Real

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Heaven Is For Real

Monday, July 25, 2011

Heaven Is For Real


I just finished reading this book and I laughed, rejoiced and cried during this story.  I lost my son Gabriel 3 weeks from delivery and have often wondered what he was experiencing in Heaven but could never exactly wrap my head around it.  I saw this book on another blog I follow and picked it up the next day and within 3 days had it read...this little boy is truly amazing and strong and his journey to Heaven and back has given me great comfort and hope.

I know today that one day Gabriel and I will meet in Heaven and I can't wait to experience even just a bit of what this little one explains....if you need comfort or just an uplifitng story, I would suggest this read

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Yes! Yolanda said...

I'm a new follower from "Keepin Company Thursday"! I just started my blog but have a great start! Hope you'll stop by if you get a chance.
http://yesyolanda.blogspot.com/
I believe I saw this kid on the Today show a little while ago! Such a neat story!

 
At July 29, 2011 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Olivia said...

I loved this book, too!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home