This page has moved to a new address.

Fun Times @ Magic Time Machine

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Fun Times @ Magic Time Machine

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun Times @ Magic Time Machine



We wanted to have a family day out yesterday and couldn't make it to the museum so we decided to head North to the Magic Time Machine Restaurant (because none of us had been there before)...this place is so quirky and awesome...the themes of each table is genious and the characters of the staff are so funny!  The food was reasonable and great...we were expecting high priced low quality food but that was not the case.

If your in the Dallas area I would recommend The Magic Time Machine...Great Place!!

Check out My Facebook Page to see photos from our day...

6 Comments:

At July 10, 2011 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Delaney said...

Looks like fun!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Anne said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop.

I hope you'll stop by www.giveawaycorner.com when you have the chance. We have daily giveaways, and today's is a beautiful 8x8 Photo Tile with Easel!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 6:19 PM , Blogger cmyoung said...

My hubby is from Dallas so we've heard of it. Fun!

New follower. Please come over and check me out:

http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

 
At July 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM , Blogger About Mrs. G said...

Very cute blog!
Following from the hop :)
http://www.growingupgardner.blogspot.com

 
At July 11, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Reasonably Less said...

Very Interesting, Love it! Nice site, I will be sure to come back to visit! Following you from Bloggy Moms!

Rachel
www.reasonablyless.com
“Mommy freebies, coupons and Advice on using coupons”

 
At July 30, 2011 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Angie said...

I have been to TX once but would love to take my whole family on vaca one time. I'll have to keep this place in mind.

I'm stopping by from the Alexa hop. I'd love for you to stop by my blog: http://www.luvsavingmoney.info

PS I also followed you through GFC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home