This page has moved to a new address.

First Day for Rice Cereal

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: First Day for Rice Cereal

Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Day for Rice Cereal




First Day of CEREAL!!!







Today was Hank's first time to eat his rice cereal with a spoon and he didn't like it at first, but got use to the taste...of course we made a big mess and it didn't last long (because he wanted the bottle), but he did it....such a BIG BOY!!!

and of course Mommy used her Beechnut coupon for baby cereal....

3 Comments:

At July 7, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger JessicasCoupons said...

Too cute! Thanks for the follow and for adding my button. I tried to add yours, but it won't show up...I tried twice?? I am not sure what the problem us. :(

If you want to take a look at it and email me the HTML I will try again. jmwmow at gmail dot com

Thanks
Jessica

 
At July 7, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Great pics:) Thank you for joining Footloose and Fancy Free. I am now following you GFC:) Have a great weekend!

Laura
www.agoddessoffrugality.com

 
At July 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Nancy StylenDecorDeals said...

Such a cutie!!!
I forgot to mention in the last post that I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Following on GFC, Twitter, Facebook and Net Blogs!
Have a great weekend!
Nancy
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home