This page has moved to a new address.

Enfamil Infant Catalina

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Enfamil Infant Catalina

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Enfamil Infant Catalina

CHECK IT OUT!!!

I haven't posted my full Target deals this week, but I have to tell you that I went and bought Enfamil Infant formula at Target on sale for $22.00 and used by mfg. check for $5 and I received a $7 catalina!!!

It's awesome when you get something your not expecting...came home and had 2 more $5 mfg checks in the mail.....oh HAPPY DAY!!

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2011 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Brag All About It said...

hello! stopping by from the social parade! newest gfc follower!
stop by and say hi
http://www.bragallaboutit.com

followed you on fb too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home