This page has moved to a new address.

Casey Anthony Trial

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Casey Anthony Trial

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Casey Anthony Trial


I'm completely obsessed with this trial now...I wasn't watching it until a new friend was telling me about it and now I can't seem to watch enough...Thank goodness I have PIP on my phone so that I can see when the jury comes back.

God Bless Caylee Anthony...no person, especially a child, deserves this type of treatment.  I pray for all those who are touched by this horrible crime.

1 Comments:

At July 5, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Shanee said...

I'm your newest follower from the Follow Me Back Tuesday Blog Hop! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

Have a happy Tuesday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home