This page has moved to a new address.

Welcome

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Welcome

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome

Hi and Welcome to Couponing Texas:

I've only been couponing since April of this year and I'm completely hooked!  I'm not an extreme couponer, but I love to save money for my family and I've found something that actually makes shopping fun!  I've just started up this blog, so please bear with me I'm working as hard as I can.  I'm a stay at home mom of a 7 year old and 3 month old, so blogging will come between needs of kiddos. 

My hope is to share with you what couponing is doing for my family and what is could do for yours.  Also, I've found many amazing deals by following other couponers blogs and I'll share them with you.  Every week I will post upcoming couponing deals as well as post shopping pics and scores!

I hope you enjoy this fun little blog and Happy Couponing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home