This page has moved to a new address.

My apologies

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: My apologies

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My apologies



I just wanted to let everyone know that I do apologize if any of my blogging is not blogger etiquette...I'm really new at this and I'm not familiar with all the correct ways to post items taken from other blogs (after permission is given of course) but wasn't giving credit correctly.  Please if you see something on my blog or posts that is not blogger etiquette, please let me know.  I started couponing in April and I LOVE the savings I've been able to give to my family.  I started this blog to share with freinds and others that you don't have to EXTREME coupon to have EXTREME savings....thanks again to those who have supported this Mom's blog thus far and I hope to see you down the blogging highway....

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Life With Captain Fussybuckets said...

eh, who cares about etiquette anyway? haha! you're doing great!

from your newest follower:
http://captainfussybuckets.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home