This page has moved to a new address.

Free Mix Book

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Free Mix Book

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Free Mix Book

Mixbook is offering a free 11 X 8.5 mixbook for free!!!  My 7 year old daughter was wanting to make a scrapbook for her best friend since they were 2, Scarlett, so I logged on and checked it out because most of the time the shipping is like outrageous!!  I made the CUTEST book of 21 pages and the cost was only $3.00..I couldn't believe it!!  Logon and get yours today...I beleive the sale ends tomorrow at midnight

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger LisaWeidknecht said...

I'm a new follower (and the spotlight blog) from the Cup Of Joe Hop. Please follow me at www.weidknecht.com!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home