This page has moved to a new address.

Coupon Class in Waxahachie

Couponing & Reviewing in Texas: Coupon Class in Waxahachie

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Coupon Class in Waxahachie


Okay, okay....I've been asked and asked to do a basic couponing class to share what I've learned while couponing and I hear the message....SOOOOOO keep checking back because I'm working on my schedule now....here is the basic outline:

The workshop includes:
  • Coupon Terminology
  • Where to get coupons
  • How to organize coupons
  • How to utilize the Internet to get the best prices on groceries and toiletries
  • Couponing policies & tips for local stores
  • Wal-Mart PM
  • CVS & Walgreens RR & ECB
  • Target Couponing
  • Taking Advantage of Clearance Items & Coupons
  • Stockpiling Basics
  • Much, MUCH more that would be too long to list!
  • Plus, all participants will receive a binder with divider papers, either baseball card holders or page inserts for full insert method, a detailed outline to reference, gameplan and coupons to get you started!
Let me know if your interested to make sure I get you the information!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home